Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 67|
Cole's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Accountability from our Elected Officials
- Excerpt:"Jon believes that legislators should be guided by values of faith, family, and freedom and be accountable to the voters who grant the honor to represent them. Jon has defeated Democrats and the Austin status quo in the past and will fight even harder as our next State Representative."
- Excerpt:"Jon will fight for greater transparency and line item specificity in state budgets. He believes taxpayers deserve to see exactly where their money is going."
- Excerpt:"Jon will work to undue or lessen the impact of the business franchise tax and continue to fight liberal efforts to implement a state income tax in Texas. Only two states in the nation rely more on property taxes than Texas does."
Growing the Texas Economy
- Excerpt:"Jon knows that private sector, not the government, will turn our economy around. To foster the right environment for recovery, government regulations and taxes must yield to the needs of entrepreneurs who drive our economy forward. We must continue to fight frivolous lawsuits that impede growth in our economy."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jon + Cole + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Democrats' Senate Campaigns Marked By Internal Wrangling - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - Scandals Keeping White House From Important Work Of Not ... - Huffington Post
- Carlos Zambrano, Phils agree to minor league deal - Alabama's News Leader
- The Real Gatsby - CounterPunch
- Martin Daily Blog: Wednesday, May 15th - KMAland
- Celanese Endorses Congressman Pete Olson's Domestic Alternative Fuels Act ... - MarketWatch (press release)
- IFP ANNOUNCES DOCUMENTARY LINE-UP FOR ITS ANNUAL ... - Movie City News
- ProfNet Roundup: 2013 Commencement Speakers - Sacramento Bee
- The Gun Report: May 3, 2013 - New York Times (blog)
- Events on Long Island - New York Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts M - Z |