|Utah State Senate District 18|
|2007 - 2010|
Greiner is the Police Chief of Ogden City.
Greiner earned his B.S. in Business Administration/Police Science from Weber State University. He went on to receive his MPA from Utah State University. He then served in the United States Army as Quartermaster, Basic and Advanced, and in Command and General Staff Officer Courses.
While a member of the Utah State Senate, Greiner served on the following committees:
- Government Operations and Political Subdivisions Committee, Utah Senate
- Judiciary, Law Enforcement, and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah Senate
- Retirement and Independent Entities Committee, Utah Senate
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2010
Greiner did not run for re-election for the 18th District seat in 2010.
Greiner raised $93,951 for his campaign, while Reid raised $37,837. 
|Utah State Senate, District 18 (2006)|
|Jon Greiner (R)||6,483|
|Stuart Reid (D)||6,031|
In 2006, a year in which Greiner was up for election, he collected $93,951 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Utah Education Association||$7,500|
|Anderson Development Services||$5,000|
|Utah Property Rights Coalition||$4,000|
Greiner has a wife, Telitha.
- Sen. Greiner's website
- Official Utah State Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Utah Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|
Stuart C. Reid (R)