Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 32|
McQuiston's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Small Businesses Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "Jon McQuiston knows our state is struggling with two million people out of work and an additional 300,000 Californians seeking full-time work but settling for part-time . . . plus, he realizes that California’s business tax climate ranks 48th in the nation. "
- Stop High Speed Rail
- Excerpt: "Jon McQuiston opposes the high speed rail project and agrees with the respected High Speed Rail Peer Review Group that the bullet train represents an immense financial risk for California taxpayers. "
- More Water Is Vital
- Excerpt: "Jon McQuiston understands that our Central Valley way of life along with our local economy depends on building reservoirs and more water delivery projects . . . and, that our families must be provided a clean, safe water supply. "
- Tax Hikes Hurt Everyone
- Excerpt: "An economic conservative, Jon McQuiston not only opposes tax hikes, but he firmly believes that one way to end these constant state budget deficits is by implementing a strict spending cap. "
- Early Career Education Programs
- Excerpt: "With school drop-out rates at 60% in some of our south Central Valley high schools, Jon McQuiston believes that our students will find good-paying jobs if early on we provide them the option of career and technical education. "
|California State Assembly, District 32 Blanket Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jon + McQuiston + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.