|Montana State Senate, District 43|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Master's||Oklahoma State University|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Jonathan "Jon" Arnold was a 2010 and 2012 Republican candidate for District 43 of the Montana State Senate.
Arnold currently works in oil and gas sales; he was previously employed by Project Vote Smart. He is currently a town councilman in Philipsburg. He has bachelor's and master's degrees in political science (the latter with specializations in international relations and comparative politics) from Oklahoma State University.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Arnold ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 43. Arnold defeated Paul O. Bean in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Gene Vuckovich (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 43, General Election, 2012
||Gene Vuckovich Incumbent
|| Jonathan Arnold
|Montana State Senate, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012
| Paul Bean
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
On November 2, 2010, Arnold was defeated by Gene Vuckovich in the general election. Arnold had no opposition in the primary.
| Montana State Senate, District 43 General election (2010)
| Gene Vuckovich (D)
| Jonathan Arnold (R)
Arnold is single.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jonathan + Arnold + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jonathan Arnold News Feed
- ↑ Jon Arnold for Senate, home page, accessed October 10, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Missoulian, "Senate District 43: Jonathan Arnold, Republican," May 9, 2012. Retrieved October 10, 2012
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014