|Nevada Attorney General|
|Birthday||October 23, 1971|
|Place of birth||Reno, Nevada|
Jonathan Hansen is an Independent American candidate for Nevada Attorney General in the 2014 elections. Hansen was a 2012 Independent American candidate for District 4 of the Nevada State Assembly.
The following excerpt comes from Hansen's website:
...I am conservative on money and moral issues, and liberal on civil rights.
If elected, I will sponsor legislation to reduce the size of government, cut spending, & cut taxes, specifically property tax & sales tax. It is this kind of economic conservatism that will best stimulate job growth, help take Nevada out of the recession, and allow you to keep more of your hard-earned money at a time when you and your families need it the most. I will also support legislation to increase penalties for convicted violent criminals....
- See also: Nevada attorney general election, 2014</ref>
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Hansen ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 4. Hansen ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Michele Fiore in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Independent American||Jonathan Hansen||4.5%||1,219|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jonathan + Hansen + Nevada + Attorney + General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Secretary of State, 2014 Filed Candidates, accessed March 18, 2014
- Independent American Party of Nevada, "Jonathan Hansen," accessed October 19, 2012
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014