|Connecticut State Senate District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
Harris was Mayor of West Hartford and served on the West Hartford Town Council from 2001 to 2004.
Harris earned his B.A. from Brandeis University in 1986 and his J.D. from New York University School of Law in 1990. His professional experience includes working as a Legislative Aide for Congresswoman Barbara Kennelly, attorney for Slavitt, Connery and Vardamis from 1992 to 1994 and Hebb and Gitlin from 1994 to 1997, self-employed political consultant for 2 statewide campaigns from 1997 to 1998, Counsel for the Democratic Caucus of the Connecticut House of Representatives from 1999 to 2000 and attorney for London and London.
State Senator Harris served on the following legislative committees:
- Appropriations (Member)
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement (Member)
- Planning and Development (Vice Chair)
- Public Health (Co-Chair)
- Regulation Review (Member)
|Connecticut State Senate, District 5 (2008)|
|Jonathan Harris (D)||33,302|
|Joseph Merritt (R)||14,807|
According to Follow the Money, Harris raised $98,669 in 2008 for his state senatorial campaign.
Listed below are the top five contributors:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jonathan + Harris + Connecticut + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut Senate Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Jonathan Harris's Facebook profile
- Jonathan Harris's Twitter account
- State Senate Campaign contributions: 2000, 2004, 2006, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Jonathan Harris biography
- Harris2010.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from May 28, 2010.
|Connecticut Senate - District 5
| Succeeded by|