|North Carolina House of Representatives District 93|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
He was the director of research for the John Locke Foundation and a H.R. Manager and Legal Counsel before working in news and communications. He returned to the legal field as a county attorney for Stokes County, and then opened Jordan and Jordan Law Offices PLLC, where he currently practices. He has been active in the local Republican Party, where he eventually became the Vice-Chairman of the Ashe County Republican Party.
Jordan graduated from Wake Forest University with a B.A. in Economics. He got his M.B.A. from Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management and his J.D. from UNC Chapel Hill. He and his wife Tracie have two children, Landon and Lily Grace.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jordan served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Judiciary, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jordan served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Elections, Vice-chair|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jonathan Jordan Incumbent||51.5%||20,003|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, General Election Results, District 93 (2010)|
|Jonathan Jordan (R)||13,528||51.46%|
|Cullie Tarleton (D)||12,759||48.54%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Jordan raised a total of $117,107 in campaign contributions.
His ten largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|North Carolina Republican Party||$32,775|
|Stam for House||$4,000|
|Pope, James Arthur||$4,000|
|Friends of Ruth Samuelson||$4,000|
|Pope, Joyce Wilkins||$4,000|
|Pope, Amanda Joyce||$4,000|
|Danny McComas Campaign||$4,000|
|Harold J Brubaker Campaign||$4,000|
|Cmte to Elect Thomas Tillis||$4,000|
Jordan and his wife Tracie have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Jordan + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- How Bow Wow learned not to wear Allen Iverson's shoes around Michael Jordan - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Reps. Jordan, McGrady visit Eustace Conway - Watauga Democrat
- Community Calendar for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - Greensboro News & Record
- Local News - WNCN: News, Weather for Raleigh. Durham, Fayetteville - WNCN
- Legislative roll call: How Hickory-area legislators voted in the General ... - Hickory Daily Record
- Dolphins Trade Up, Take Dion Jordan With No. 3 Pick In 2013 NFL Draft - Huffington Post
- How Alamance legislators voted this week - Burlington Times News
- Envoy describes night of Benghazi attack - Kansas City Star
- Manti Te'o Not Drafted In First Round Of 2013 NFL Draft - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|North Carolina House - District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |