Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 180|
Ramos' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Public Safety In The 180Th
- "Establishing local community watch centers in schools, community and recreation centers that will be in close communications with the police department to allow for accurate reporting and rapid response. These community watch centers will also bring additional jobs into the district."
- "Sponsor workshops to teach people how to access crime fighting resources, how to establish Town Watch organizations and the proper way to file complaints with the police and District Attorney’s Office."
Economic Development In The 180Th Legislative District
- "Branding business districts to create “destination points of interest” similar to what’s done in areas like Chinatown, Chestnut Hill and Old City. This would attract tourist and outside dollars to the 180th. We must capitalize on the diverse cultural fabric of the district’s residents and businesses."
- "Expanding the security/safety initiative for businesses that I developed as vice president of law enforcement support services for LMC, Inc. This initiative utilizes and combines new surveillance and information technology in stores to provide safety and important community information to shoppers."
Education Is The Key In The 180Th
- "Supporting the establishment of a Parent University in the 180th. One of Dr. Ackerman’s initiatives, this program will help parents update their education and provide them with the tools to be further engaged in the education of their children. We must work harder together to ensure that our families are engaged as much as possible in the education of our children. I will provide the needed leadership and direction to make it happen."
- "Supporting the $2.4 million Renaissance School Initiative, in which a couple of schools in the 180th will be placed under new management through a process that engages students, parents and the community in the decision-making process and ensures a smooth transition that will lead to the success of the transformed school."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 180 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Angel Cruz Incumbent||54.4%||2,283|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Ramos + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |