Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 24|
|High school||The Pembroke Hill School, 1999|
|Bachelor's||University of Kansas, 2003|
|J.D.||University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2007|
|Birthday||September 29, 1981|
|Place of birth||New Haven, CT|
Sternberg is an appellate lawyer with his own civil and criminal practice in Downtown Kansas City, Missouri, where he also lives. He earned a JD from the the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2007, and a BA in History from the University of Kansas in 2003. Born in Connecticut, he grew up in Kansas City, Missouri, graduating from the Pembroke Hill School in 1999.
In 2008, Sternberg was elected by the Republican voters of Downtown Kansas City to serve as the Ward 1 Jackson County Republican Committeeman, and has served in that position since then, being reelected in 2010 and running unopposed in 2012. Since 2010, he also has served as the 10th Senatorial District (urban/suburban Kansas City) Republican State Committeeman. Sternberg is a member of the American Bar Association, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, and the Missouri Bar.
Sternberg ra in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 24. Sternberg ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 39 incumbent Judy Morgan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Judy Morgan Incumbent||83%||13,323|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Sternberg + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Jonathan Sternberg, Attorney, P.C. (law practice)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jonathan Sternberg Martindale-Hubbell listing
- ↑ Missouri Republican Party: Jackson County Committee List
- ↑ Jackson County Republican Committee - Officials List
- ↑ Jackson County, Missouri: 2012 Republican Candidates List
- ↑ Missouri Republican Party: State Committee List
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - Unofficial primary results
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |