|Illinois House of Representatives District 72|
|Bachelor's||Augustana College, 2011|
|Place of birth||Rock Island, IL|
|Profession||Founder, No Collar Media|
Wallace earned his B.A. in Political Science/Economics from Augustana College in 2011. From 2008 to 2010, he was a tutor at Black Hawk College. He then founded No Collar Media in 2010. Wallace has worked as a communications analyst for the Illinois House of Representatives since 2011.
Wallace served as Rock Island County Coordinator of the Campaign for Liberty from 2009 to 2010. He also served as a trustee for Coe Township from 2009 to 2011.
Wallace's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Since the 67% income tax increase earlier this year, we’ve lost over 90,000 jobs in Illinois and counting. We need to create a business friendly policy climate in Illinois to bring more jobs and economic opportunity to our state."
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "We need to bring our fiscal house in order. It is frustrating to watch Chicago politicians spend our money while we are tightening our belts."
- Excerpt: "Families are the fundamental social unit. I am committed to defending life from conception to natural death."
- Pro-Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "I support and will defend Americans right to bear arms."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 72 Republican Primary, 2012|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jonathan Wallace for State Representative Facebook page
- Twitter feed
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |