|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 41|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
Hill's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "In order for our state government to fix the economy, they first must realize that government policy and sound economics go hand in hand. We must put a stop to the practice of passing one burdensome regulation after another in Charleston and end the high taxation binge."
- Excerpt: "It is true that our schools need funding, but we must reform the system and stop just throwing money at the problem. It is time that our government listens to teachers and parents and step out of the way as recommended and let our teachers do what they do best, teach. We need more local and parental control in education and we must eliminate bureaucracy that our schools find to be a nuisance."
- Excerpt: "This act is one I will never take part in. Leaving principle and integrity behind for political expediency is something I find to be disgraceful. This is precisely the reason West Virginians now feel that the political process in Charleston has been corrupted. West Virginia needs legislators who stand firm to principles and lead with integrity."
- Excerpt: "Children are a gift from our Creator and the right to life should never be infringed upon by politicians. As your delegate, I will strongly support stripping away tax-payer funding for abortion procedures."
- Excerpt: "We need legislators who protect our rights, not limit them. I pledge to oppose any and all legislation limiting our gun rights. You have my word."
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Adam R. Young was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jordan Hill was unopposed in the Republican primary. Young will face Hill in the general election.
Hill ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 41. Hill ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defaeted by Adam R. Young in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 41, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jordan + Hill + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jordan Hill on Facebook
- Jordan Hill on Twitter
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- hillforwv.com, "Solutions for WV," accessed August 28, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |