For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 86|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Victor Pichardo defeated Hector Ramirez in the Democratic primary, while Rene Santos was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jose Marte ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Pichardo also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Pichardo defeated Santos and Marte in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 86 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Victor Pichardo Incumbent||95.1%||7,853|
|New York State Assembly, District 86 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Victor Pichardo Incumbent||50%||1,888|
Marte ran in a special election for New York Assembly District 86. The seat was vacant following Rep. Nelson Castro's (D) resignation amidst a bribery scandal. Marte was defeated by Victor Pichardo (D) in the special election, which took place on November 5.
|New York State Assembly, District 86, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jose + Marte + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 86
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- newyork.cbslocal.com, "State Assembly - District 86 - Dem Primary," September 10, 2013
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- nydailynews.com, "Gov. Cuomo opts against special election for open Bronx Assembly seat," April 26, 2013
- vote.nyc.ny.us, "Official election results," accessed December 11, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |