Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Anaheim City Council|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
The city of Anaheim, California will hold elections for mayor and city council on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was August 8, 2014. If an eligible incumbent did not file by August 8, 2014, the filing period was extended to 5:00 p.m. on August 13, 2014. Two of the four city council seats are up for election. Incumbents Gail E. Eastman and Kris Murray will face Donna Acevedo, Jose F. Moreno, Jose Moreno, Jerry O'Keefe, Doug Pettibone and James Vanderbilt.
Moreno ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 69. He advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012, defeating Michele Martinez (D), Julio Perez (D), and Francisco Barragan (D). Moreno was defeated by Tom Daly (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 69, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jose "Joe" Moreno||32.4%||27,354|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jose + Moreno + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anaheim, California
- Anaheim, California city council elections, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- City of Anaheim, "Nov. 4, 2014 Election," accessed March 10, 2014
- City of Anaheim, "2014 Candidate List," accessed on September 2, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 13, 2014