Joseph C. Marshall
|Joseph C. Marshall|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 40|
|Bachelor's||Northern Illinois University, 1968|
|Birthday||May 4, 1946|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
Marshall's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Oppose BIG GOVERNMENT
- Encourage Companies To Increase Job Base In Illinois
- Repeal the 67% Tax Increase
- Improve And Properly Maintain Roads And Infrastructure
- Provide A Voice For The People
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Marshall ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 40. Marshall filed as a petition candidate after the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Toi Hutchinson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 40, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Toi Hutchinson Incumbent||59.8%||52,088|
|Republican||Joseph C. Marshall||40.2%||34,952|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Marshall + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- News briefs: May/June 2013 - PQ Monthly (blog)
- You are here: HomeCultureHistoryAbleman v. Booth: How State Nullification ... - The New American
- NRA Money, Power Responsible For Swayed Gun Control Vote - Huffington Post
- How the swastika spread from suburban New Jersey: Opinion - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)
- ProfNet Roundup: 2013 Commencement Speakers - MarketWatch (press release)
- DISTRICT 181 news - The Doings Oak Brook
- This Date in Baseball - NECN
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found