|Ohio House Of Representatives District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Koziura is a licensed financial advisor for Wachovia Securities. His other professional experiences include auditor and chief deputy auditor for the City of Lorain; United States Army, Vietnam; certified financial planner for Asset Allocation Management Specialist; and licensed financial advisor for Wachovia Securities.
Koziura is a graduate in accounting from Lorain County Community College and he attended government finance from Dyke College. He and his wife, Kit, have one child; Mary Katherine.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Koziura served on the following committees:
- Financial Institutions, Real Estate, and Securities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Rules and Reference Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Koziura was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 56|
|Joseph Koziura (D)||38,002|
In 2008, Koziura collected $34,432 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|Wholesale Beer & Wine Association of Ohio||$1,500|
|LOST DEPOSITS-AMD REPORT TO BE FILED||$1,400|
|OHIO HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION||$1,250|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$1,250|
- Representative Koziura's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Koziura
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Koziura's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Koziura's facebook
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 56
| Succeeded by|
Dan Ramos (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |