Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4|
|2008 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hagan served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hagan served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
Hagan won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4. Hagan advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Hagan won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Hagan advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Gene Charron (R), Charlotte Lister (D), incumbent Elisabeth Sanders (R), incumbent James Devine, Gertrud Nugent (D), Jenna Gawne (D), and George Manos (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 7|
|Joseph Hagan (R)||3,573|
|Elisabeth Sanders (R)||4,066|
|James Devine (R)||3,955|
|Gene Charron (R)||3,884|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Hagan was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joseph + Hagan + New + Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fatal Crash in Woodstock, VT Thursday Morning - Fox44abc22yourvoice
- NRA, Biden Push Guns Back Into Political Spotlight - PBS
- Can Joe Biden save gun control ? - The Week Magazine
- Next Time, the NRA Will Lose - Daily Beast
- Shields and Gerson on Jobs Report Progress, Presidential 'Juice' - PBS NewsHour
- The Week in Washington: Immigration looms over Obama Mexico visit; admin ... - Left Foot Forward
- Suspicious Package Sent to Burlington IRS Turns Out to be Muddy Check - Fox44abc22yourvoice
- U.S. Senate Democratic leaders worry about gun control ads - UPI.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008