Georgia State Senate, District 51
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2010
Mann was unopposed in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia State Senate, District 51 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
On his campaign website, Mann lists four issues he is concerned about. They are:
- Creating Jobs
- Excerpt: "Joseph Mann understands that our prosperity depends on creating jobs for our workforce. Through his work, he's created jobs throughout north Georgia, and he'll bring that common-sense businessman's perspective to Atlanta as our state senator."
- Improving Schools
- Excerpt: "For too long, public schools, especially in rural areas, have been pushed aside by the state government. That won't happen on Joseph's watch. He'll fight for our schools, our teachers, and above all, our students."
- Lowering Taxes
- Excerpt: "For too long, our state's finances have been run irresponsibly, and taxpayers and homeowners have been left to foot the bill for the politicians' irresponsibility. It's time to taxpayers to say no to fiscal irresponsibility and yes to real tax reform."
- Keeping Us Safe
- Excerpt: "Public safety has seen massive cuts - a victim of the irresponsibility of the politicians in Atlanta. Joseph Mann stands with the police, not the politicians, and he'll work to make sure that law enforcement gets the resources it needs to continue keeping us safe."
- Georgia Department of Elections list of state senate candidates
- July 20, 2010 Georgia Senate primary results
- Joseph Mann campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Joseph Mann on Facebook
- Joseph Mann on Twitter