|January 2, 2007 - October 7, 2012 (Death)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 7, 2006|
|Birthday||April 22, 1941|
|Place of birth||Casper, WY|
- Natrona County High School
- BA, Mathematics and chemistry, University of Wyoming
- JD, University of Wyoming
Wyoming Treasurer (2007-2012)
Wyoming Secretary of State (1999-2006)
Attorney General of Wyoming (1987-1995)
Joseph Meyer was uncontested in both the primary and general election. He was reelected Wyoming State Treasurer.
Meyer ran uncontested and was elected Wyoming State Treasurer.
|Wyoming Treasurer, 2010|
|Republican||Joseph Meyer Incumbent||100%||159,436|
Meyer was uncontested in his bid for the Republican candidacy for Wyoming State Treasurer.
Joseph Meyer ran against Fred Parady for the Republican nomination for Wyoming State Treasurer. After defeating Parady, Meyer ran uncontested in the general election. Meyer won the race for Wyoming State Treasurer.
After defeating a challenger in the primary election, Joseph Meyer ran uncontested in the general election and was elected Wyoming State Treasurer.
|Wyoming State Treasurer (2006)|
|Joseph Meyer (R)||134,822||100%|
Meyer won the Republican candidacy for State Treasurer on August 22, 2006, against his opponent Fred Parady.
|Wyoming Treasurer, 2006|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Joseph Meyer's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Joseph Meyer's Campaign Contributions|
Wyoming Secretary of State
Wyoming Secretary of State
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$0 (Libertarian)||$418 (Dem)||unopposed|
|Top 5 contributors||Joe Meyer||$29,661||Wyoming Republican Party||$1,500||Wyoming Republican Party||$5,000||Republican||$5,000|
|Wyoming Republican Party||$8,000||Vince Meyer||$1,355||Wyoming Association of Realtors||$2,500||Wyoming Realtors Association||$1,000|
|Wyoming Education Association||$3,500||Dick & Maggie Scarlett||$1,000||Wyoming Contractors Association||$2,000||Conpac Contractors PAC||$1,000|
|John S & Jane Wold||$2,000||Pat Arp||$1,000||Union Pacific Railroad||$2,000||Anadarko Petroleum||$500|
|Maggie M & Nick Murdock||$2,000||Marathon Oil||$750||Dick & Lynne Cheney||$1,000||Richard Nelson||$500|
- ↑ Wyoming News "State treasurer, longtime state official Joe Meyer dies" Accessed October 8, 2012
- ↑ http://soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2010/Results/General/2010_Statewide_Candidates_Summary.pdf
- ↑ http://soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2010/Results/Primary/2010_Statewide_Candidates_Summary.pdf
- ↑ http://soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2006/06Results/06General/SW_Candidates_Summary.pdf
- ↑ http://soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2006/06Results/R_Statewide_Candidate_Summary.pdf
- ↑ Follow the Money.org
2007 - 2012
| Succeeded by|