Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey Senate District 26|
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
|New Jersey State Senate District 26 General Election, 2011|
|Republican||Joseph Pennacchio Incumbent||64.3%||20,230|
Scafa was a candidate for the 2011 Republican Party nomination for District 26 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Scafa was set to face Alex DeCroce and Jay Webber in the June 7 primary, however, Scafa withdrew from the race in April. Republican candidate Gary Steele was disqualified and removed from the ballot in late April. DeCroce and Webber are the incumbents and are running bracketed. The top-two voter getters will advance to the general election on November 8, 2011.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 26," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 26," October 13, 2011
- Asbury Park Press, Fourteen would-be legislative candidates off the ballot, 22 April 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |