Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Siano graduated with Honors from Michigan State University. His professional experience includes working as an advertising media professional.
Siano's campaign website stated that he "intends to fight for the rights and freedoms guaranteed us by our forefathers."
Siano ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 7. Siano was bracketed with Constance Hare Murray and defeated by Anthony Ogozalek and Jeff Banasz in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Constance Hare Murray||8%||980|
In 2013, Siano was endorsed by the following:
- West Jersey Tea Party
Siano and his wife, Susan, have two adult sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Siano + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Joseph Siano Official Campaign Website (timed out)
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Joseph Siano Official Campaign Website," May 7, 2013 (timed out)
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Philly.com, "Candidates in South Jersey have little to no political experience," April 06, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |