Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 19|
|2004 - 2010|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
Vas did not complete the 2007 National Political Awareness Test, which provides a candidate's positions on major issues. His answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available, but he did not answer the question asking his top priorities.
- A266 Exempts municipal clerk from penalties for Open Public Records Act violations under certain circumstances.
- A339 Prohibits individuals from purchasing more than one handgun in a calendar month.
- A507 Requires school districts annually to measure the body mass index of public school pupils.
- A820 Requires court to issue animal protective orders against persons found guilty of abusing animals.
The top five donors to Vas's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Vas, Election Fund of Joseph $5,000
- 2. B&W Construction $2,600
- 3. Kaplan at Perth Amboy $2,600
- 4. Dodge, Laura $2,600
- 5. Krumholz, Scott $2,600
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Vas + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Joseph Vas," accessed December 17, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Assemblyman Vas - Issue Positions," accessed December 17, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2007 Campaign Contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey Assembly District 19
| Succeeded by|
Craig Coughlin (D)
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |