|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 93|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Bailey's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will fight for increasing the minimum wage to a 'livable' wage."
- Excerpt: "I will fight hard to represent our teachers and children by supporting public education."
- Excerpt: "I will fight to protect the culture of our local farmers by working with them to secure the revenue to invest in new and innovative farming methods."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Josh Bailey was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Ryan Smith was unopposed in the Republican primary. Chris Armstrong (L) withdrew from the race before the general election. Smith defeated Bailey in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 93 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ryan Smith Incumbent||70%||19,129|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ryan Smith Incumbent||64.2%||29,866|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Josh + Bailey + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 93
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Josh Bailey on Facebook
- Josh Bailey on Twitter
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |