For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 39|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas at Little Rock|
|Profession||VP of sales and marketing, PayDays|
Clausen earned his B.A. in political science from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Clausen is currently the Vice President of sales and marketing for PayDays, a family-owned payroll service. He also serves as City Clerk of Maumelle, Arkansas.
Clausen's campaign website listed the following issues
- 3rd Access to I-40
- Excerpt: "This issue is key to all the residents of this area, regardless of their zip code. This access is important, not only to relieve traffic congestion on Maumelle Blvd, but also because the lack of access creates a risk to the public safety. Furthermore, this access is critical to continued economic development in the area."
- Excerpt: "I believe in choice in education and have been involved with and supportive of our local district and charter schools. For Arkansas to move forward, we must turn our focus to education."
- Excerpt: "I am unabashedly pro-life and pro-family. I believe that life begins at conception and will do everything in my power to protect the unborn. I support traditional family values and will continue to be a voice for conservative policy and protection of these ideals."
- Excerpt: "I support the complete elimination of the State sales tax on groceries. I will encourage my fellow legislators to fully evaluate all avenues, including reductions in capital gains and other taxes, in an effort to spur economic growth."
- Small Business
- Excerpt: "Sometimes we forget that most of our growth comes from small business. Big businesses are important, but we need to be aware of the unique obstacles small businesses face. "
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 39 Republican Primary, 2012|
Clausen and his wife, Amanda, have four children and live in Maumelle.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|