Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 155|
|Mayor of Downingtown|
|Bachelor's||West Chester University|
|Master's||University of Pennsylvania|
Maxwell ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 155. Maxwell ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by Becky Corbin (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 155, General Election, 2012|
Maxwell believes that the state needs to restore funding cuts to education and states that he will "aggressively advocate for policies that create long-term economic growth in our region."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joshua + Maxwell + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- Police reports - Steubenville Herald Star
- Supreme Court upholds redistricting plan - The Unionville Times
- Summer movies preview Apocalyptic films loom large, but heroes and hilarity ... - Boston Globe
- Real estate transactions for May 6, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Helen Vishak, 92 - The Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |