Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 97|
|Ohio House of Representatives District 96|
|2010 - 2011|
Joshua O'Farrell is a former Democratic member of the Ohio House of Representatives. He represented District 96 from his appointment on June 1, 2010 until 2011. O'Farrell was defeated in the 2010 general election. O'Farrell was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 97 of the Ohio House of Representatives.
O'Farrell has worked as a tennis professional.
O'Farrell graduated with a history degree from the University of Notre Dame. In 2010 he graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law.
O'Farrell ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 98. O'Farrell was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 96 incumbent Al Landis (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Al Landis Incumbent||50%||23,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua + O'Farrell + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Representative O'Farrell's campaign
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Representative O'Farrell's facebook
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
Allan Sayre (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 96
| Succeeded by|
Al Landis (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |