Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 6|
was a Republican
candidate for District 6
of the Colorado House of Representatives
. The primary election
was on August 10, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2010
Sharf was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Democrat Lois Court.
| Colorado House of Representatives, District 6 General election (2010)
| Lois Court (D)
| Joshua Sharf (R)
Sharf's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Taxes, The Budget, and the Economy
- Excerpt: "I will work to repeal the job-killing taxes imposed by our legislature this past session."
- Excerpt: "I will encourage clean, cost-competitive electricity sources such as clean coal, nuclear, and natural gas."
- Excerpt: "I will Protect charter schools against efforts to undermine their ability to operate independently, free of red tape and union interference."
- Excerpt: "I will protect citizen oversight of our legislature by opposing any effort to limit the initiative process."
- Excerpt: "I will work to reduce insurance costs through increased choice, but eliminating costly mandates on insurance policies, permitting purchase of out-of-state policies, and encouraging Health Savings Accounts."