For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 17 is represented by two delegates. Incumbents Douglas Reynolds and Dale Stephens were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Joyce Holland and Matthew Rohrbach were unopposed in the Republican primary. Reynolds and Rohrbach defeated Stephens and Holland in the general election.
Holland ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 17. Holland and Michael Ankrom advanced unopposed in the May 8 primary election. She was defeated by Douglas Reynolds, Dale Stephens, and Michael Ankrom in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joyce + Holland + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |