|Arizona House of Representatives District 26|
|January 7, 2013-Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Tolleson Union High School (2003)|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University (2008)|
|Associate's||Maricopa County Community College System (2006)|
- 2003: Tolleson Union High School
- 2006: Maricopa County Community College System, Associate of Arts, Political Science, Classical Literature
- 2008: Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Justice Studies
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mendez served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Retirement|
|• Reform and Human Services|
Mendez won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 26. He and Andrew Sherwood ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. He won the general election on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Juan + Mendez + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Gatsby,' 'Midnight's' and 'Fundamentalist' skim stories' surface in theaters - Examiner.com
- Agenda de Madrid del 13 al 19 de mayo - El Pa
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found