Jude Anthony Tiscornia
|Jude Anthony Tiscornia|
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
Tiscornia earned his B.A. in History and Political Science from Rutgers University and his J.D. from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2009. His professional experience includes working as an attorney for Tiscornia Law Office, Limited Liability Company and as an attorney for Bogart Keane Ryan, Limited Liability Company.
Tiscornia ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 8th District. Tiscornia ran uncontested for the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014, but lost to incumbent Albio Sires (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 8 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Albio Sires Incumbent||77.4%||61,510|
|Republican||Jude Anthony Tiscornia||19%||15,141|
|Wake Up USA||Pablo Olivera||1.3%||1,022|
|Politicians Are Crooks||Herbert Shaw||1.5%||1,192|
|911 Truth Needed||Robert Thorne||0.8%||653|
|Source: New Jersey Division of Elections|
Tiscornia ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 33. Tiscornia was bracketed with Armando Hernandez. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by Carmelo G. Garcia (D) and Raj Mukherji (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Tiscornia lives in Jersey City, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jude + Anthony + Tiscornia + New + Jersey + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 8th Congressional District
- Project Vote Smart - Jude Anthony Tiscornia
- Jude Anthony Tiscornia's LinkedIn profile
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Candidates for House of Representatives," accessed April 1, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New Jersey House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Jude Anthony Tiscornia," accessed September 13, 2013
- Hudson Reporter, "Who will you vote for this Tuesday?," accessed September 13, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |