Judy Lea Smith recall, Filer School District, Idaho (2010)
Recall support arguments
- Attempts to delay construction of new intermediate school;
- Working against district officials;
- Focusing on negative aspects of new proposals;
- Inability to focus on outcomes of new proposals.
Response by Roger Vincent
Roger Vincent, a fellow board member, defended Smith by arguing that the recall effort was not based on inability to perform duties or violating the confidence of district residents.
Path to the ballot
- See also: Laws governing recall in Idaho
Hansen submitted a recall petition with 21 signatures to the school district on April 25, 2010.
|Vote to retain or recall Judy Lea Smith, June 2, 2010|
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |