Julie Bigham Eggers
|Julie Bigham Eggers|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 116|
|High school||Pinckneyville Community High School|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Illinois University (1993)|
|Master's||Southern Illinois University (1996)|
|Place of birth||Pickneyville, Illinois|
Eggers ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 116. Eggers was unopposed in the March 20 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Jerry Costello Jr. in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 116, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jerry Costello Jr. Incumbent||62.3%||29,914|
|Republican||Julie Bigham Eggers||37.7%||18,075|
Eggers's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Illinois State Senator Dave Luechtefeld, 58th District
- Illinois State Representative Mike Bost, 115th District
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Illinois Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Family PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Julie + Eggers + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Julie Bigham Eggers for State Representative Facebook page
- Campaign Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart profile
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- ↑ Julie Eggers, "Endorsements," accessed October 25, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |