For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana State Senate, District 18|
|Montana House of Representatives District 36|
|High school||Scobey High School (1971)|
|Profession||Restorative Care Aide|
French served on the following committees:
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
French ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 18. French ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by John Brenden (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John Brenden Incumbent||60.5%||5,476|
French ran for re-election to the District 36 seat in 2010. She did not have any opposition in the June 8 primary. Austin Knudsen ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Julie French won the seat to the Montana House of Representatives for District 36, receiving 3,112 votes.
French raised $9,483 for her campaign.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 36|
|Julie French (D)||3,112|
|Pete Rising (R)||1,432|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Julie + French + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives - Rep. Julie French
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2008, 2006
- Montana House of Representatives, House Committees
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Julie's 2008 campaign contributions
|Montana State House District 36
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |