Julie Imanuel Brown
|Julie Imanuel Brown|
|Florida Public Service Commission|
|November 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Charlie Crist|
|Bachelor's||University of Florida (1997)|
|J.D.||University of Florida College of Law (2000)|
Brown worked as Associate Legal Counsel for First American Title Insurance Company from 2006-2011. Additionally she was Assistant City Attorney for the City of Tampa from 2004-2006, and an Attorney with Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, Limited Liability Partnership from 2000-2002.
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 2000
- B.S., Public Relations, University of Florida, 1997
Florida Public Service Commission (2010-Present)
Brown was appointed to the Florida Public Service Commission in September 2010 by Gov. Charlie Crist. Crist stated, "Her past experience ensuring real estate agreements comply with all regulations, as well as reviewing proposed changes to historic properties as a member of a zoning board, have provided her valuable insight into the needs of Florida consumers."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Julie + Brown + Florida"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sun Sentinel, "PSC: Crist appoints Julie Brown and Eduardo Balbis to regulate utilities," September 21, 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Commissioner Julie Imanuel Brown's Biography," accessed September 19, 2012
- Florida Public Service Commission, "Commissioner Julie Imanuel Brown," accessed August 17, 2012
|Florida Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|