Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 22|
Miller ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 22nd District. She sought the nomination on the Conservative Party ticket, but withdrew before the facing Republican incumbent Richard Hanna in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Julie + Miller + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- School district scanned kids' eyes without parents' consent - Daily Caller
- GOP staffer claims to live on food stamps without problems, suggests cutting more - Daily Caller
- Recall of Colorado gun controller gets enough signatures - Daily Caller
- Conservatives more racist than liberals, says government-funded study - Daily Caller
- Kazakhstan praised as green energy hub - Daily Caller
- The 14-year-old kid arrested over his pro-NRA shirt now faces a year in jail - Daily Caller
- Ayers: Obama gets a 'failing grade' as president - Daily Caller
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |