Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 115|
|High school||Brunswick High School|
|J.D.||University of Maine|
Costa ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 115. Costa lost against Erik Jorgensen and Malory Shaughnessy in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012. Christopher Jordan ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 115 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Justin + Costa + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- No, the Democratic National Convention didn't lose a single laptop worth ... - Daily Caller
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Edward Snowden wants everyone to stop talking about his girlfriend [PHOTOS - Daily Caller]
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
- Why I heckled Bill Maher - Daily Caller
- If the GOP is this stupid, it deserves to die - Daily Caller
- White House: NSA seizing phone records has gone on for years - Daily Caller
- Obama administration raises the 'social cost' of CO2 - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |