Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona State Senate, District 10|
Johnson graduated from Occidental College with a degree in Economics. He is currently employed as Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer of Old World Homes.
Johnson's website listed the following issues:
- Creating Jobs
- Excerpt: "Arizona’s government must build relationships with businesses to harness their understanding of the private sector to make our state the best place in the world to do business. We should incentivize employers to hire more employees and encourage more investment here in Arizona."
- Improving Education
- Excerpt: "he legislature has used education as a tool for balancing the budget. Instead, we need to focus on education as a tool for creating economic opportunity and a better quality of life in Arizona."
- Controlling Government Spending
- Excerpt: "We must control spending and manage our spiraling budget deficit. Government has grown too big, and we must learn to live within our means like every Arizonan."
- Securing The Border
- Excerpt: "We must strengthen our borders and continue to be tough on illegal immigration."
- Protecting Our 2nd Amendment
- Excerpt: "I strongly support our Second Amendment and believe that Arizonans have the right to keep and bear arms as a basic constitutional liberty."
- Government That Works For People
- Excerpt: "We need to elect people that look at issues from a nonpartisan view to make decisions that are best for Arizonans and not best for political parties. If elected to the Senate, I will work my first two years to change our legislative election process to a nonpartisan system."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2010
|Arizona State Senate, District 10 General Election (2010)|
|Linda Gray (R)||20,341|
|Justin Johnson (D)||16,012|
Johnson and his wife, Lauren, have one child.