Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 13b|
Selmann's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need leadership that will encourage further development of these resources, leading to more jobs and a more diversified economy."
- Excerpt:"Expanding and improving our transportation infrastructure is going to be vital to the growth and economic development of our district."
- Excerpt:"The quality of our educational system determines the fate of our state. This needs to be our highest priority. We need to fully fund education, but unfortunately, money is not the fix-all."
- Excerpt:"Responsible management of any resource requires knowledge of sustainable use levels. If we find we are over-utilizing our resources, we need to build systems that allow for future growth by rewarding conservation among current rights holders. "
- Excerpt:"I believe there is a fundamental problem driving cost increases. Neither the patient nor the doctor know what those costs are!"
Selmann ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 13b. Selmann ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Matt Manweller (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 13b, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kaj + Selmann + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |