|Georgia House of Representatives District 94|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Code Revision|
|• Economic Development and Tourism|
|• Regulated Industries|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Karen L. Bennett is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Bradley J. Young is unopposed in the Republican primary. Bennett will face Young in the general election.
Bennett ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 94. Bennett defeated Patricia Bourdeau, Vernon Jones, Tony Lentini and Jaye Peabody in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Bennett ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 94 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Bennett is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Bennett raised a total of $11,234 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Karen Bennett's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Georgia State House, District 94||$11,234|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,234|
2012Bennett won election to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bennett raised a total of $11,234.
|Georgia House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Karen Bennett's campaign in 2012|
|Laborers Local 515||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,234|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Karen + Bennett + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Karen Bennet on the Georgia House of Representatives website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division, "2012 Election Results" accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Bennett, Karen," accessed August 27, 2013
Dar'shun Kendrick (D)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |