|Connecticut House of Representatives District 59|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||K. Jarmoc Consulting|
Jarmoc's professional experience includes owning K. Jarmoc Consulting and working as an executive and development director, assistant editor, news reporter and press secretary.
She is Chair of the Board of Directors for the Asnuntuck Community College Foundation, and a member of the Cox Charities New England Advisory Board, North Central Connecticut Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Enfield and Women's Club of Enfield.
- Select Committee on Children (Vice Chair)
- Education Committee (K-12)
- Human Services
- Public Safety and Security
On November 4, 2008, Jarmoc won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 59th District, defeating William Ballard (R). Jarmoc received 6,753 votes in the election while Ballard received 2,566 votes. Jarmoc raised $25,361 for her campaign; Ballard raised $4,270.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 59|
|Karen Jarmoc (D)||6,753|
|William Ballard (R)||2,566|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Karen Jarmoc's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Karen + Jarmoc + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Karen Jarmoc's campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Karen Jarmoc on Facebook
|Connecticut State House District 59
| Succeeded by|
David William Kiner
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |