Karen M. Jarmoc
|Karen M. Jarmoc|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut State Senate, District 7|
Jarmoc earned a B.A. in Communication and Political Science from Simmons College in 1989 and an M.A. in Public Policy from Trinity College in 2004. Her professional experience includes working as a press secretary, news reporter, assistant editor, executive and development director and employee of K. Jamoc Consulting.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2010
Jarmoc and her husband, Stephen, have three children. In addition to running for Connecticut State Senate, Jarmoc has served as a member of Cox Charities New England Advisory Board, North Central Connecticut Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Enfield and Women's Club of Enfield. She has chaired the Asnuntuck Community College Foundation Board of Directors and the United Way of North Central Connecticut Board of Directors. She has also served on the Town of Enfield School Readiness Council and as chair of the Prison Population and Correctional Staff Safety Task Force and Enfield Human Services Commission.
- 2010 Connecticut general election candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Karen Jarmoc campaign website
- Karen Jarmoc facebook page
- Karen Jarmoc twitter page
- "Project Vote Smart," "Karen Jarmoc's Biography," accessed October 8, 2013
- "Connecticut Secretary of the State," " November 2, 2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 7, 2013
- "Connecticut Secretary of the State," " November 2, 2010 General Election Results," accessed October 7, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid