For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana Utility Regulatory Commissioner|
|January 13, 2011-November 22, 2013|
|Predecessor||David Lott Hardy|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 13, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mitch Daniels|
|Bachelor's||Miami University of Ohio|
|J.D.||University of Minnesota|
Prior to her appointment to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, Bennett served as chief legal counsel for the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. She also served as Policy Director for Environment and Natural Resources for Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels from 2005-2007, practiced law at Barnes & Thornburg LLP, and held various positions at the Indiana Department of Environmental Management.
- Bachelor's degree, environmental science, Miami University of Ohio
- J.D., University of Minnesota
Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (2011-2013)
Bennett took office on January 13, 2011 following her appointment by then-Gov. Mitch Daniels. Her term on the regulatory commission was set to end in March 2014, but announced her resignation in November 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kari + Bennett + Indiana "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- IURC, "Commissioner Kari Bennett," accessed September 6, 2012
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, "News release: Commissioner Kari Bennett to leave the IURC," November 8, 2013
- Evansville Courier-Press, "Indiana utility regulator criticized over job change," November 13, 2013 (dead link)
- City County Observer, "Governor Daniels Appoints Kari Bennett to Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission," January 14, 2011
David Lott Hardy
|Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
| Succeeded by|