Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 26a|
|Service/branch||United States Army Reserves|
Ashabraner's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Real World Experience as a Teacher in our Public Schools
- Excerpt: "With so much talk about education from K-12 to our colleges and universities, it’s surprising that there are no teachers in the legislature. Karin Ashabraner will bring real classroom experience to these policy discussions in Olympia."
- Championing our Small Businesses
- Excerpt: "Let’s face it. Even though we are seeing signs of an improving economy, unemployment is still too high on the Peninsula. We need to eliminate existing tax breaks that are not creating jobs or helping our businesses grow."
- Honoring our Veterans
- Excerpt: "Our soldiers put their lives on the line for us, and they deserve honor and dignity when they return service. As a retired member of the Army Reserves, Karin will always look out for our veterans especially as many Iraq and Afghanistan veterans return home to our community reconnecting with their families and re-entering the work force."
Ashabraner ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 26a. Ashabraner advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jan Angel (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 26a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jan Angel Incumbent||59.1%||39,234|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 26a Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Republican||Jan Angel Incumbent||57.7%||19,152|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Karin + Ashabraner + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |