Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 43|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Deborah Fellela will face Edward Doyle in the Democratic primary. Karin Gorman and Daniel Hawkins are running as Independent candidates.
Gorman ran for election in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 43. Gorman was defeated by incumbent Deborah Fellela (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Deborah Fellela Incumbent||64.8%||3,887|
|Rhode Island House District 43|
|Deborah Fellela (D)||3380|
|Karin Gorman (R)||2978|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Karin + Gorman + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 43
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014