|Indiana House of Representatives District 96|
|J.D.||Ave Maria School of Law|
Scharnberg holds a business degree from Marian College and a law degree from Ave Maria School of Law.
Scharnberg is currently Deputy Attorney General for the State of Indiana, working in criminal appeals. Prior to that he worked for Eli Lilly and Company, as an associate in the Regulatory Affairs division.
Scharnberg ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 96. Scharnberg ran unopposed in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Gregory W. Porter (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 96, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gregory Porter Incumbent||83.2%||25,213|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Karl + Scharnberg + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Scharnberg and his wife, Mary, have been married 20 years.
- Karl for Indiana, "About Karl" accessed April 25, 2012 (dead link)
- Karl for Indiana Facebook, "Info" accessed April 25, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |