Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rogers served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance, Clerk|
|• Finance - Division I|
Rogers won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28. Rogers was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated Al Jones (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Katherine + Rogers + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- State House Memo: On budget, Hassan and the Democrats have the right ... - Concord Monitor
- EVENTS CALENDAR: Writing workshop with Sandi Kahn Shelton, Weedstock ... - New Haven Register
- Bill Maher: Pot legalization 'the new gay marriage,' 'the next civil rights ... - Daily Caller
- Republicans seek to end federal ethanol mandate - Daily Caller
- Queen's birthday honours list 2013: MBE - The Guardian
- The Cornyn Con - Daily Caller
- Jeb Bush backs Senate immigration bill - Daily Caller
- Geography fail: Sen. Landrieu says South Dakota borders Canada in anti-border ... - Daily Caller
- Top Seniors - Scarborough Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28
| Succeeded by|