Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 3|
|2008 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hoelzel served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Law, Clerk|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hoelzel served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Election Law, Clerk|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Kathleen Hoelzel, incumbent Lawrence Kappler and Carolyn L. Matthews are unopposed in the Republican primary.
Hoelzel won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 3. Hoelzel advanced past the September 11 primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010, Hoelzel won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Hoelzel advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced Mike Kappler (R) and Paul Brown (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 2 general election (2010)|
|Paul Brown (R)||2,020|
|Mike Kappler (R)||1,907|
|Kathleen Hoelzel (R)||1,903|
On November 4, 2008, Hoelzel won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives from the Rockingham 2 District, which sent three representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives, by finishing with the second-highest vote total in the election. Hoelzel received 2,630 votes. The other winning candidates from District 2 were Franklin Bishop (R) with 2,718 votes and Lawrence Kappler (R) with 2,544 votes. Because the 2008 race in District 2 had three candidates for three available seats, Hoelzel and the other two winners essentially ran unopposed. Additionally, 4 votes went to "others," who were presumably write-in candidates.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 2|
|Franklin Bishop (R)||2,718|
|Kathleen Hoelzel (R)||2,630|
|Lawrence Kappler (R)||2,544|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Hoelzel was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kathleen + Hoelzel + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014