Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 43|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Souza served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Law|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Souza served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
Souza won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 43. Souza ran unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Souza won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 11 general election (2010)|
|Leo Pepino (R)||921|
|Kathleen Souza (R)||808|
|Nickolas Levasseur (D)||775|
|Robert Walsh (D)||753|
|Roy Shoults (R)||703|
|John Barriere (D)||639|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Souza was up for election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kathleen + Souza + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama Plan B Decision: Feds To Comply With NY Judge's Ruling - Huffington Post
- Report: NSA formally asks DOJ to open criminal investigation into leaks - Daily Caller
- Suspect named in Santa Monica rampage that left four dead, one gravely injured - Daily Caller
- Independents blame White House for IRS scandal - Daily Caller
- Poll: Many Americans blame welfare for 'persistent poverty' - Daily Caller
- Rand Paul threatens to challenge NSA at Supreme Court - Daily Caller
- School won't let student wear Marine Corps uniform at graduation - Daily Caller
- Eight Colorado counties want to leave the state - Daily Caller
- Obama dismisses 'hype' over surveillance, then lauds and criticizes program - Daily Caller
- The folly of Common Core proponents' China envy - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010