|Nevada Assembly District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Term limits||6 terms (12 years)|
|Master's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Profession||Employee, Clark County Social Services|
McClain earned her B.S. in Business Administration from Regis College and her master's degree in Public Administration and certification in Gerontology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Her professional experience includes working for Clark County Social Services.
While in the Nevada Assembly, McClain served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
McClain raised $100,475 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 15 (2008)|
|Kathy McClain (D)||10,245||69.33%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Kathy McClain's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada Power Co.||$3,000|
|Republic Services of Southern Nevada||$2,500|
McClain and her husband, Dave, have four children: Trish, Paul, Mary and Todd.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kathy + McClain + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kathy McClain's personal website (Archived)
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Kathy McClain
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Kathy McClain on Facebook
- Kathy McClain on Twitter
|Nevada State Assembly District 15
| Succeeded by|
Elliot Anderson (D)