|Nevada Assembly District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Employee, Clark County Social Services|
McClain earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Regis College. She earned a master's degree in Public Administration and certification in Gerontology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She works for Clark County Social Services. McClain and her husband, Dave, have four children: Trish, Paul, Mary and Todd.
While in the Nevada Assembly, McClain served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
McClain raised $100,475 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 15 (2008)|
|Kathy McClain (D)||10,245||69.33%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Kathy McClain's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada Power Co.||$3,000|
|Republic Services of Southern Nevada||$2,500|
- Kathy McClain's personal website
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Kathy McClain
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Kathy McClain on Facebook
- Kathy McClain on Twitter
|Nevada State Assembly District 15
| Succeeded by|