|Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs|
|December 4, 2010 - December 31, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||December 4, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D)|
|High school||Kaiser High School|
|Associate's||Windward Community College|
|Bachelor's||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
Lopez is a graduate of Kaiser High School and holds a B.S. in communications from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She worked in the Distance Education Program at Kamehameha Schools and with the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission in the development of a statewide telecommunications infrastructure. Immediately before her appointment as director, she was serving as President and CEO of Olelo Community Media where she oversaw the expansion of community media centers to seven public schools.
- Kaiser High School
- Associate of Arts degree in liberal arts, Windward Community College
- B.A., Communications, University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (2010-2014)
Lopez served as Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs from December 2010 to December 2014. She was appointed to the position by Gov. Abercrombie confirmed by the Hawaii State Senate in Feb. 2011.
Lopez was named Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs by Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D) on December 4, 2010. Her appointment was confirmed by the Hawaii Senate in February 2011. As Lopez serves a term contemporaneous with that of the governor, her term will end in December 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keali'i + Lopez + Hawaii + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of Hawaii, Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs, "Main page," accessed July 23, 2012
- Governor of the State of Hawai'i: Neil Abercrombie, "Press Release: Governor-elect Abercrombie announces cabinet appointees," December 4, 2010
- New Day Hawaii, "Governor-Elect Abercrombie Announces Cabinet Appointees," December 4, 2010
|Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
| Succeeded by|
Catherine Awakuni Colón