|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76|
Allard's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will not vote for legislation that is not specifically authorized by the U.S. and Michigan Constitutions."
- Excerpt: "I will publicly explain and document every vote I take."
- Excerpt: "I will not vote for legislation we are not given adequate time to review."
- Excerpt: "I will never vote to expand the scope of government, or limit the liberties granted to the people by our founding documents."
- Excerpt: "I will support a part-time legislature and will sponsor bills that create one."
- Excerpt: "I will fully disclose any office expenditures, including salaries, on a public website."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Winnie Brinks was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Donijo DeJonge defeated Keith Allard and Stan Milanowski in the Republican primary. Brinks defeated DeJonge and William Mohr (U.S. Taxpayers) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Winnie Brinks Incumbent||52.1%||15,804|
|U.S. Taxpayers||William Mohr||2.3%||689|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2014|
Allard ran as an independent in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 76. He was an Independent candidate with no party affiliation and was defeated by Winnie Brinks (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2014, Allard's endorsements included the following:
- Congressman Justin Amash
- Sara Vanderwerff, Grand Rapids Comptroller
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Taxpayers Association
- David and Maureen Krhovsky
- Marge and Paul Potter
- Bill and Janice Currie
- George and Barbara Gordon
- Tommy Brann
- Mark and Patti Gostine
- Casimir Polaszek
- Mary Ann Keeler
- William Nathan Sneller
- Theodore Liberski
- Dave and Carol Burgess
- Sarah Perks
- Blake and Julie Conklin
- John and Arnette Kraus
- Megan Edison
- George Brikho
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keith + Allard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 76
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Keith Allard on Facebook
- Keith Allard on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- keithallard.com, "Pledge," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
- keithallard.com, "Endorsements," accessed July 31, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |